Tuesday 24th March 2020
In light of the extraordinary and ever-evolving global impact of COVID -19 these are the measures we are taking to ensure we continue to operate effectively in the challenging weeks ahead.
As insurance brokers, we understand the importance of minimising disruption to a business in the event of testing times. Accordingly, we have had business continuity plans in place for some time and these are now being implemented in our office.
We will continue to offer you the high level of service you deserve whilst also protecting our staff and doing what we can to contain the spread of this virus as much as possible. It is important to take a balanced and sensible approach so we can continue to proactively react as the situation evolves.
The key steps we have taken are as follows:
- Implement UK Government guidelines on COVID-19 with immediate effect and monitor updates closely
- Closed our office to staff and visitors until further notice
- Suspended ALL client and business meetings
- Utilised our technology to allow home/remote working for all staff, allowing you to contact our team through phone and email
- Setting up and testing methods of communication with our staff as the situation evolves
- Monitoring workflow to ensure our service levels are not adversely affected
In these extreme circumstances we are doing our very best to continue business as usual as much as we possibly can. Our staff are mostly operating remotely from their homes without the ability to print and post your documents. If you usually receive your insurance documents via this method you may find that they have been e-mailed to you instead so please keep a look out for them in your inbox. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause but I hope that you will be understanding of the circumstances.
If you have any concerns about the impact of the Coronavirus on your insurance please contact us for information.
Our phone lines are open from:
Monday - Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm (Personal Insurance)
Monday - Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (Business Insurance)
Saturday from 9.00am to 12.30pm (Personal Insurance only)
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays