We are seeking a Corporate Account Handler with a minimum of 3 years commercial insurance experience, to work in our Crane Hall Office, London Road, Ipswich within the Corporate Team.
Ryan’s are one of the Country’s leading independent Chartered Insurance Brokers, who work to the highest professional standards.
Job Specification - Corporate Account Handler
Classes of business to be handled
All forms of commercial products for our customers, the majority of which are based in the local area, and include:
- Mid to large sized commercial combined risks
- Complex motor trade
- Professional risks – Professional indemnity/D&O
- Motor fleet
You will have your own portfolio of customers and will be responsible for all aspects of the account including:
- Renewal negotiations with insurers and customers
- Changes in risk
- Claims notification (we have a separate claims handling team)
You will primarily be dealing with customers over the telephone/by email with occasional client visits with an Account Executive.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, the work involves reviewing complex insurance contracts
- Must be able to work under pressure and maintain a high quality of work
- All our records are managed using the Acturis commercial broking software. Successful candidates will be IT literate and be able to adapt to use the system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
Pay and benefits
- Salary - dependent on experience
- Genuine interest and support in career development. Insurance exams are supported both financially and with study time
- Holiday – 21 days per year, increasing by 1 for each year of service, to a maximum of 26 – in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Free car parking facilities - 5 minutes walk from office
- Approachable and friendly management style
- Opportunity to win a day off work each month and weekly dress down day
- Opening hours – Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00 with 30 minutes for lunch
- Company pension scheme
- Recently refurbished office
- Staff room with free fruit, tea & coffee
If you are interested in joining the Ryan's team please email your CV to our Managing Director Robin Belsom no recruitment agencies please.