Beach hut insurance from Ryan's

Unoccupied Property Insurance

from our Enterprise Division

Unoccupied Property Insurance - we can provide cover for your unoccupied property whilst being renovated, pending sale, between tenants or going through probate. Contact Ryan's today for your unoccupied property insurance quotation.
Cover available
Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake and aircraft
Storm, flood, weight of snow
Escape of oil from fixed domestic oil-fired heating installations
Escape of water from fixed water tanks, apparatus or pipes
Theft or attempted theft via violent & forcible entry
Collision by any vehicle or animal
Riots, strikes, violent disorder, civil commotion & malicious damage
Architects and surveyors costs covered after damage/loss
£2,000,000 liability cover as the property owner
Contents cover available

We can provide the right insurance for you.